Download Portable Minecraft For Windows!
1. Download From Above Link
2. Extract “MinecraftSP Portable” Folder Anywhere on Computer
3. Run Minecraft.bat
Includes The Following For Windows 64 Bit Machines
1. Minecraft Installer
2. Java 64-Bit (Required for Minecraft to Run)
3. Forge (Required for Mods)
4. MCLeaksAuthenticator & Certs Folder (Required to Login)
- Install Minecraft With The Installer (Make Sure Java is already installed, if not – do that first)
- Install Forge
- OPTIONAL: Open Explorer, in the top bar type %appdata% (It will bring you to “C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming” With yourusername replaced with your windows username). Paste The Contents of “users_user_AppData_Roaming_.minecraft” Folder from the Above Download into The .Minecraft Folder
- Make Sure The “Certs” Folder and MCLeaksAuthenticator.exe are in the same folder, open MCLeaksAuthenticator and click on MCLeaks, Select the Minecraft Launcher in The Minecraft Folder of C:\Program Files\
- Go To MCLeaks: https://mcleaks.net/get Copy The Token
- Open Minecraft, Once at the Launcher Paste The Token as the Username
- Put anything of your choice for the password and sign-in
Here you find the steps to install and use the Authenticator From MCLeaks.net:
- Make sure you have installed Java 8 or download it here.
- Download the Authenticator for your OS and unpack the downloaded ZIP-File
- Run following file:
– Windows users: MCLeaksAuthenticator.exe
– MacOS users: Authenticator.app
– Linux users: MCLeaksAuthenticator and choose “Run in terminal”
- Select the button “MCLeaks” to use MCLeaks alts.
- To redeem and use an MCLeaks alt just insert the ALT-Token into the Username textfield and some random letters into the Password textfield of your launcher and press login.
- The launcher will automatically log you in with the MCLeaks alt. Have fun 🙂
- To use your own account again select the “Mojang” button.