Using HideAllIP or IPHiderPro With mHotspot
To Share VPN Over Wi-Fi
These are instructions on how to share your VPN internet connection over Wi-fi so anybody within range of your computer may all have a Virtual Private Connection without having to go through all the hassle of setting this up for multiple connections… Simply do it once, remember the login credentials, and you’re all set!
You have to make sure that “mHotspot.exe” is listed under the list of Protected Applications as seen below… You would want to launch mHotspot from HideAllIP so that it will be listed and protected…
For example just as “iexplore.exe” is below – Otherwise, if mHotspot is not listed, the VPN service will not be shared and the connection will be unprotected… One way to test this after you connect to your Hotspot from your separate device is to check your IP Location – It should be the same Country and State as your VPN…
How to Restart The HideAllIP 3 Day Trial
Registry Finder Download – Since HideAllIP comes as a 3 day trial you have to install Registry Finder, Click on Edit – Find (Ctrl+F) and type “hideallip” without the quotes and click find… Delete all local registry entries that have “hideallip” highlighted in red in their name… There’s usually about 2 of them that must be deleted before HideAllIP renews its 3 day trial. Repeat every three days and enjoy a great service!
The same thing described above applies with IPHiderPro – You will want to check the bottom connections tab and make sure mHotspot is listed as an active connection… For IPHiderPro I like to click on Settings and select the very top option “Redirect All Traffic” so that any program that is started (especially mHotspot in this case) will be automatically put in the list and protected…
How To Manually Share Your VPN Service
If the above isn’t working for you or if you just want to share the VPN connection all on your own then this is how you do it… Sharing a VPN connection over your Wi-Fi network immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming. Follow the steps below in order to share your VPN connection over Wi-Fi using Windows …
Create a Wireless Hosted Network on Windows 10
- Right ‘cmd’ on the search bar and right-click.
- Select “Run as administrator”.
- The command prompt window will open. Write “NETSH WLAN SHOW DRIVERS” and click Enter.
- If the generated output shows Hosted network supported: Yes, then you can follow our guide. If your wireless adapter isn’t supported, you could try using a USB wireless adapter that supports the feature.
- Now, close the command prompt and restart it again as mentioned in step 1.
- In the cmd, enter “netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=Your_SSID key=Your_Passphrase”.
SSID – Name you want to identify your wireless network when trying to connect a new device.
Passphrase – The network security key you want users to use to connect to your network (Remember that the passphrase has to be at least 8 characters in length.)
- Once you have createe the host network, enter the following command to activate it “netsh wlan start hostednetwork”.
Share Your Internet Connection with a Hosted Network on Windows 10
To make the hosted network accessible to other devices, you need to share the internet connection using the “Internet Connection Sharing” feature from a physical network adapter.
- Use the shortcut (Windows key+X) to open the power user menu and select Network Connections.
- Right click on the Network Adapter with an internet connection (this could be ethernet or wireless network) and select Properties.
Note: In network connections you will now be able to see a new Microsoft Hosted Virtual Adapter which is labeled as Local Area Connection* X, and with the SSID name.
- Click on the Sharing tab and check Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection option.
- From the Home networking connection drop-down menu select the Microsoft Hosted Virtual Adapter and click Ok to finish.
Once you have the VPN running on your laptop and your laptop converted into a WiFi hotspot, you’re done!
Android Tethering & Hotspotting Apps
VPN Tether – Easy to share VPN connection through hotspots.
PDANet – PdaNet+ is one of the top Android applications of all time. PdaNet+ shares the Internet access of your Android phone with your computer or tablet. PdaNet+ works on all Android phones without rooting.
Foxfi – FoxFi is now part of PdaNet+, a top Android software downloaded by millions! PdaNet+ will provide you with multiple connection options – USB, WiFi and Bluetooth. Please find more details of PdaNet+. FoxFi enables WiFi Hotspot on your Android phone – no tether plan or rooting required!
Open Garden – Open Garden is a tool that will allow you to connect all your devices (laptop, tablet, and mobile phone) so that they share the same Internet connection.
Free Tethering Unlocker – With this simple app you can, finally, use your Mobile Data plan, to surf with your notebook or any device you want, without having to pay any extra to your network operator!